Flora & Curl Mini Essentials Curl Kit
Packing your favorite products to travel can be such a hassle so we brought together a curl essentials kit in mini sizes to make your travel a whole lot easier.
Flora and Curl mini essentials kit contains all you need to style your hair on the go or to take it around in your purse.
Flora curl travel kit includes all you are going to need to style your hair.
Flora and Curl Mini Essentials kit contains
- Organic Rose & Honey Cream Shampoo (75ml)
- Organic Rose & Honey Cream Conditioner (75ml)
- Sweet Hibiscus Curl Activating Lotion (75ml)
- Sweet Hibiscus Curl Defining Gel (75ml)
- Jasmine Oasis Hydrating Hair Mist (75ml)
In this Flora curl travel kit, we made sure to include a product for each process you have to do to get your hairstyle perfect
The first process you will have to go through is cleansing so we’ve included a good gentle cleanser in the Flora and Curl mini essentials kit
Why Organic Rose & Honey Cream Shampoo?
- It’s a gentle cleanser that cleans dry hair without causing it to be drier or more brittle
- Contains organic natural botanical ingredients
- It moisturizes and hydrates the hair
- Makes the hair hydrated enough to improve the manageability to prevent any further breakage while styling
- Suitable for all types of curly hair
Then comes the Conditioning process in which you should use a nice rich conditioner to give your curly hair hydration to be able to style it, So we included Organic Rose & Honey Cream Conditioner to Flora and Curl mini essentials kit
Why Organic Rose & Honey Cream Conditioner?
- It’s a plant-based cream conditioner that can do wonders to dry hair
- It turns dry hair to soft and more manageable
- Works with any type of curly hair
- Free of harmful chemicals
- It adds a nice smell to hair
- It has a formula combining 9 different oils and butter giving all their goodness to your hair
The third process of curly hair care is activating, to help shape those curls and add some definition to them so we added Sweet Hibiscus Curl Activating Lotion in flora and curl mini essentials kit
Why Flora and Curl Activating Lotion?
- It gives more definition to your curls
- You get shiny moisturized hair
- Eliminates frizz
- Give hair soft hold
- Made of botanical extracts
- Gentle on the hair
The final process is holding your style in place to make it more defined and long-lasting, so we’ve included
Flora & Curl Sweet Hibiscus Curl Defining Gel in flora and curl mini essentials kit
Why Flora & Curl Sweet Hibiscus Curl Defining Gel?
- Flora & Curl Sweet Hibiscus Curl Defining Gel
- It’s a gentle gel that keeps your style in place
- It adds body and volume to the hair
- This gel Can be used for refreshing your hairstyle
- Plant-based and chemical-free
Keeping your hairstyle for several days is no easy task and you need to refresh it every day so we've included Flora & Curl Jasmine Oasis Hydrating Hair Mist to help restyle your hair and make it look its best every day
Why Flora & Curl Jasmine Oasis Hydrating Hair Mist?
- Hydrates the hair
- Adds moisture
- Conditions the hair
- Softens the hair
- Activates the curls back to life
Flora and Curl Mini Essentials Kit Ingredients
No artificial fragrances, colours, silicones, sulfates, parabens and mineral oil. Cruelty free. For all curl types.
How To Use products in Flora and Curl Mini Essentials Kit
CLEANSE with the Organic Rose & Honey Cream Shampoo
Apply cleanser into your palms and massage well into wet hair. Allow scalp to be cleansed first, ensuring dirt and build-up is rinsed out with warm water. Rinse out, and apply more to the length of hair if necessary. Follow up with the Organic Rose Honey Cream Conditioner for added moisture.
CONDITION with the Organic Rose Honey Cream Conditioner
After shampooing, gently blot excess moisture from hair. Apply conditioner to hair with a focus on the ends. Place a shower cap and leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse out thoroughly with water and style as usual.
ACTIVATE your curls with the Sweet Hibiscus Curl Activating Lotion
Section hair, and apply to damp hair to encourage softer, defined curls or apply to hair during the week for a curl pick-me up. Use together with the Sweet Hibiscus Curl Defining Gel for extra definition.
SHAPE your curls with the Sweet Hibiscus Curl Defining Gel
Distribute evenly on wet or damp hair. Allow hair to dry. A hooded dryer, or a diffuser may also be used for faster drying
REFRESH during the week with the Jasmine Oasis Hydrating Hair Mist
Hydrate your curls: Shake before use and spritz hair and massage in to add much needed moisture with a focus on dry ends. Refresh your curls: Apply lightly over hair to revitalise and refresh your twist outs, braids outs and to re-activate your third or fourth day hair. Follow up with the African Citrus Bloom Oil to seal in the moisture or the Flower Garden Butter to style as needed.